what do you mean by Constructor?
The points given below explain what a Constructor is in detail:
- When a new object is created in a program a constructor gets invoked corresponding to the class.
- The constructor is a method which has the same name as class name.
- If a user doesn’t create a constructor implicitly a default constructor will be created.
- The constructor can be overloaded.
- If the user created a constructor with a parameter then he should create another constructor explicitly without a parameter