Some of the commonly used Actions in Apache Spark are as follows:
1. Reduce(func): This Action aggregates the elements of a dataset by using func function.
2. Count(): This action gives the total number of elements in a Dataset.
3. Collect(): This action will return all the elements of a dataset as an Array to the driver program.
4. First(): This action gives the first element of a collection.
5. Take(n): This action gives the first n elements of dataset.
6. Foreach(func): This action runs each element in dataset through a for loop and executes function func on each element.