Scrum is a lightweight process framework that helps scrum teams to work together and manage product development to deliver products in the shortest time. The product provided by the scrum team in the shortest period is known as a print. Its main aim is to manage tasks within a team-based development environment. It is especially used to manage project development for software products and can also be used in business-related contexts.
Advantages of Scrum
- Releases product quickly to users and customers
- Ensures effective use of time and money and therefore saves cost
- Best suited for fast-moving development projects
- Ability to incorporates changes as they occur
- Emphasizes creativity and innovation to increase business value
- Large and complex projects are divided into small and easily manageable sprints