Below are the advantages and disadvantages of ethical hacking:
- It helps to fight against cyber terrorism and national security breaches.
- It helps to take preventive actions against hackers.
- Detects the weaknesses and closes the gaps in a system or a network.
- Prevents gaining access from malicious hackers.
- Provides security to banking and financial settlements.
- Might use the data against malicious hacking activities.
- May corrupt the files of an organization.
- Possibility to steal sensitive information on the computer system.