This is True Statement. Hence Correct Answer is a) True
Below are the Goals of Devops Defined as per Agile Methodology
- DevOps is the offspring of agile software development – born from the need to keep up with the increased software velocity and throughput agile methods have achieved. Advancements in agile culture and methods over the last decade exposed the need for a more holistic approach to the end-to-end software delivery lifecycle.
- DevOps enables a far more continuous flow of work into IT Operations. DevOps is a way for the business to regain trust in the entire IT organization as a whole.
- The goal of DevOps is not just to increase the rate of change, but to successfully deploy features into production without causing chaos and disrupting other services.
- DevOps is part of the Agile Product Delivery competency of the Lean Enterprise.
- Three benefits of adopting DevOps: Faster time to market, Increased quality, and Increased organizational effectiveness.
- DevOps is a mindset, a culture, and a set of technical practices. It provides communication, integration, automation, and close cooperation among all the people needed to plan, develop, test, deploy, release, and maintain a Solution.