1. One of the biggest benefit of Maven is that its design regards all projects as having a
2. certain structure and a set of supported task work-flows.
3. Maven has quick project setup, no complicated build.xml files, just a POM and go
4. All developers in a project use the same jar dependencies due to centralized POM.
5. In Maven getting a number of reports and metrics for a project "for free"
6.It reduces the size of source distributions, because jars can be pulled from a central
7. Maven lets developers get your package dependencies easily
8. With Maven there is no need to add jar files manually to the class path