When we process a dataset to retrieve some data form the Azure SQL server database, the processed data is stored in the Data Lake Store.
Following are the steps we have to follow to create an ETL process:
- First, we have to create a service for a linked data store, an SQL Server Database.
- Suppose that we have a car dataset.
- We can create a linked service for the destination data store for this car's dataset, which is Azure Data Lake.
- Now, we have to create a data set for Data Saving.
- After that, create a Pipeline and Copy Activity.
- In the last step, insert a trigger and schedule your pipeline.