in Informatica by
Do I need a business (commercial) auto insurance policy if I use my vehicle for work?

▼ Show 1 Answer

0 votes
Whether or not you need a commercial auto insurance policy depends on many things, including exactly what kind of business you’re conducting and who will be driving the vehicle. When it comes to this type of coverage, it’s best to consult an insurance agent. Be honest and clear about how the car may be used and who might drive it, and ask what kind of coverage you need. To avoid any misunderstandings, it’s a good idea to put your disclosures about how the car will be used in writing and keep a copy, and also keep the written response telling you what your policy will cover.

If you only drive your car to and from work, you should be covered under your personal auto policy. But if you take carpoolers regularly, you should ask your agent if you’re covered or need additional insurance.
Learn More with Madanswer

Related questions

0 votes
asked Feb 1 in Insurance by SakshiSharma