C# has System.IO namespace, consisting of classes that are used to perform various operations on files like creating, deleting, opening, closing, etc.
Some commonly used I/O classes are:
- File – Helps in manipulating a file.
- StreamWriter – Used for writing characters to a stream.
- StreamReader – Used for reading characters to a stream.
- StringWriter – Used for reading a string buffer.
- StringReader – Used for writing a string buffer.
- Path – Used for performing operations related to the path information.