Some of the common transformations in Apache Spark are as follows:
1. Map(func): This is a basic transformation that returns a new dataset by passing each element of input dataset through func function.
2. Filter(func): This transformation returns a new dataset of elements that return true for func function. It is used to filter elements in a dataset based on criteria in func function.
3. Union(other Dataset): This is used to combine a dataset with another dataset to form a union of two datasets.
4. Intersection(other Dataset): This
transformation gives the elements common to two datasets.
5. Pipe(command, [envVars]): This transformation passes each partition of the dataset through a shell command.